- is that is shows trends over time and with a bar chart it shows amount
- it use only with continuous data
- simple to understand
- compares data across categories
- it is hard to see the exact number
- only compares one set of data
- can count pictures easily
- Can't see the exact amount of data
Double Bar Graph
- Compares two sets of data across categories
- If intervals are not right it makes the graph not accurate.
2a) The following chart shows Pizza Sub Sales over a month. What 2 graphs would show the information accurately?
A line graph and bar graph.
2b) If you were selling Pizza Subs would you continue? How does your graph explain your answer.4a) Change each graph so that your information looks even MORE impressive. You may not change the data just the graphs