Pages

Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

Creative Commons License

Clustr Map

Math Chat

Search This Blog

Monday, November 14, 2011

Rose's Pay It Forward

"Pay it Forward" is doing an act of kindness for 3 people and they will pass it on and on.

What was your Pay It Forward act of kindness?
I babysat my church mates' children because they have to go to their jobs. Of course, I was with
my mom.


Why did you choose this activity?
I chose this activity because I really like kids and I want to spend time with them.

Who did you help?
I helped my church mate's

What did you do?

I did were prepare snacks for them and to bring games.


When did you do you act of kindness?

I did my act of kindness in the weekends.





How did your act of kindness go?
My act of kindness went great. It was fun watching kids have fun while the parents don't have to worry about them.

How did you feel?

I was really fun , happy, and I was exhausted afterwards but it was worth it.


How did the person or people react?

The parents reaction was happy because my mom and I took a really good care of the kids.


Did you ask the person or people to "Pay It Forward"?

Yes I did.


How did they react to your request?

They reacted suprised when I said that because they that phrase before and who knows they also watched the movie.


Why is the idea of "Pay it Forward" important?
"Pay it Forward" is important because it's a simple thing that every people can do to make a difference in the world.

Has your act of kindness made a difference?

Yes it did because my church mate wants to pay it forward just to make a difference.

5 comments:

ghelo8-14 said...

GOOD JOB ROSE !! I'm glad that you had fun and the reaction of the parents were happy. The kids looked liked they are having fun and treats.

ayrab816 said...

Great job Rose! You did a good job taking care of those children! You must be very happy because you helped them. The kids look very happy and they look like there having a lot of fun. GOOD JOB AGAIN!!

Peter905 said...

Good Job Rose/Marnelle! I'm happy for you because you helped someone that needed help for the day. I bet you had fun taking care of those kids.I like how you took care of the kids and knowing that they are having fun. Good job again and keep up the good work!!

Nicole772 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nicole772 said...

Who was involved in the act of kindness? (giving and receiving)
The one that was giving was Rose and the ones that were receiving were the people that had there kids babysat.
What act of kindness was completed?
The act of kindness that was completed that was that she babysat her church mates kids.
In your opinion, who benefited from this act of kindness?
I think Rose benefited from this because now she feels good that she helped out her church mates. And also the church mates benefited from this because they didn't have to worry about there children.
What can YOU learn from their experience?
That you can make a difference and have fun doing it.

Good Job Rose !

Post a Comment