Pages

Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

Creative Commons License

Clustr Map

Math Chat

Search This Blog

Sunday, November 13, 2011

Kamille's Pay it Forward

Pay it Forward is an expression that describe the concept of asking that a good turn be repaid by having it done to others instead

What was your Pay It Forward act of kindness? My pay it forward act of kindness was cleaning up the neighborhood and the park
Why did you choose this activityBecause it's fall and more leaves are falling so somebody has to clean up
Who did you help? The government cleaners (I think), the people who leaves near that neighborhood, and more.
What did you do? Cleaned up, Rake, Collect garbage.
When did you do you act of kindness? Sunday 11/12/11


Pictures of finished activity


Make a difference in your community. 
Doesn't matter if you're different cus we can all make a difference.

How did your act of kindness go? Fun and Cool
What Happened? Laughter, bloopers, fail video. A lot of people looked at us. 
How did you feel? It was really fun and kinda weird at the same time.
How did the person or people react? Some woman smiled at me and said Hello and ask what I was doing
Did you ask the person or people to "Pay It Forward"? No
How did they react to your request? ...
If you did not ask the person to "Pay It Forward" how come? I forgot Dx and I was too scared and embarrassed


Why is the idea of "Pay it Forward" important? Because it changes other people's lives
Has your act of kindness made a difference? More people had been convinced to do the same thing







3 comments:

serena 814 said...

Hi Kamille! Awesome job on your Pay it Forward project. I really like the idea of you cleaning up our community by picking up garbage. I know that if someone did to my house I would have been very thankful. I think the people who saw you might have felt the same way. You might have been tiered form going to different places and cleaning up, spending a lot of time outside might have being really cold, so awesome job on that.I liked how you added a video showing what the places looked like after you cleaned them. I also liked how you typed the questions and then you typed the answer under it. By doing that I was able to see what question were you answering to. Overall i think that you did an awesome job!

Lance873 said...

Good job Kamille. Your pay it forward idea was awesome and you did a great job on raking the leaves around the neighborhood I bet it was tiring you coudlve kicked it up a notch by donating too! otherwise great job.

madeline816 said...

Hi Kamille!! Great job on your Pay it Forward act of kindness project. The idea of you cleaning up our environment, by picking up litter was a great idea. If there were people who saw you they might have felt bad and, probably wanted to do the same thing. Nice video, but it was really short. You did an great job though!

Post a Comment