Pages

Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

Creative Commons License

Clustr Map

Math Chat

Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Rose's Pay It Forward

"Pay it Forward" is doing an act of kindness for 3 people and they will pass it on and on.

What was your Pay It Forward act of kindness?
I babysat my church mates' children because they have to go to their jobs. Of course, I was with
my mom.


Why did you choose this activity?
I chose this activity because I really like kids and I want to spend time with them.

Who did you help?
I helped my church mate's

What did you do?

I did were prepare snacks for them and to bring games.


When did you do you act of kindness?

I did my act of kindness in the weekends.





How did your act of kindness go?
My act of kindness went great. It was fun watching kids have fun while the parents don't have to worry about them.

How did you feel?

I was really fun , happy, and I was exhausted afterwards but it was worth it.


How did the person or people react?

The parents reaction was happy because my mom and I took a really good care of the kids.


Did you ask the person or people to "Pay It Forward"?

Yes I did.


How did they react to your request?

They reacted suprised when I said that because they that phrase before and who knows they also watched the movie.


Why is the idea of "Pay it Forward" important?
"Pay it Forward" is important because it's a simple thing that every people can do to make a difference in the world.

Has your act of kindness made a difference?

Yes it did because my church mate wants to pay it forward just to make a difference.

5 comments:

Ashley772 said...

Aw that's a really good act of kindness. I like how you volunteered to help out, that was really nice of you. Haha it would've been awesome if you made a video so I could've seen what you did the whole time. Great job!

ronalen 8-14 said...

I really liked you act of kindness. It was very kind of you to have went and helped play with all the younger children. the pictures you took were fantastic. what you could have done to improve is to answer in fuller sentences and give more details on what you did and why you wanted to do it. you could have also made a slideshow of all your pictures if you have more and put that up on you post for others to see. overall you did a terrific job.

Nicole772 said...

Good job, Rose !

Who was involved in the act of kindness? (giving and receiving)The person that was giving was Rose and the people that were receiving were the parents of the children that got there kids babysat.
What act of kindness was completed? Rose babysat her church mates kids.
In your opinion, who benefited from this act of kindness? I think both Rose and her church mates benefited from this, because now Rose feels good for helping out her church mates and her church mates benefited form this because they didn't have to worry about there children.
What can YOU learn from their experience? That you can make a difference and have fun doing it like Rose.

Nicole P. 8-73

norien873 said...

Nice job Rose! I like your "Pay it Forward" because I found it unique and the colors of you words "pop" out. I also like all your pictures, they really make your act of kindness easier to understand and I can see who you took care of. I liked how you explained why the idea of "pay it forward", because I completely agree. Although you said it with only one sentence, to me it meant way more and probably to other people it might mean way more too. Great job, again Rose ! (:

Isabel873 said...

Wow Marnelle! Good Job! I really liked that you chose to babysit your church mate's children. I think that it is really important to have fun while you are doing your pay it forward. I really like that you added couple of pictures. I love the fact that you also like kids like me. But one thing though, I think that your scribe post/ pay it forward was awesome but you could've added more details on each part of the scribe to make it more longer and for you to be able to discuss your experience with us. I just imagined if you have a longer, detailed answers then it would be more specific. But maybe if I were in your situation maybe I would have done what you did because of the that reason. I personally think that you did a very wonderful job and maybe you would be able to apply these suggestions of mine to other scribes that you will be doing through out the year so, keep up the Good work :)

Post a Comment